martedì 28 dicembre 2010

romantic warrior






non amo particolarmente Sass & Bide come marchio, soprattutto i prezzi elevati rispetto al prodotto offerto...eccezione: questo top dal colore perfettamente romantico e dal tocco strong delle borchie trasparenti. Lo vedo bene su un paio di leggings in pelle. Mi piace!

I do not particularly like the brand Sass & Bide, especially the high prices compared to products offered ... except: this top of the color perfectly romantic and with the strong touch of the transparent studs. I see it on a good pair of leather leggings. I like it!

7 commenti:

  1. I love the top and headband! It's very tough but super feminine at the same time. <3

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. wow! great post! I like your blog

    visit my blog if you want

    http://bels-summerswing.blogspot.com/

    merry xmass!

    RispondiElimina
  3. omg i love the top!!!!!!!i love spikes actually:) check out my blog and you might like it:)xxxx


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love the top!! I need to get my hands on that!! Great blog:)

    I'd love it if you could check ou mine..xx

    Happy New year
    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. belle qste foto!
    grazie x il tuo commento e ovviamente ti seguo ank io!!!
    un bacio..

    RispondiElimina
  6. wow this dress is very interesting in its shape and design!
    thank you so much for following my blog! ;D yours is pretty cool too!
    have a good start into the week!
    xoxo Nini

    RispondiElimina
  7. Wow, That top is too gorgeous!
    Great post!

    xx
    Meda from m-femmefatale.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina